Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Pep Guardiola: What Man City Boss Said On Monday Night Football

Here's a good interview with Pep Guardiola from "Monday Night Football."

--

"I try to convince them to run like the most humble team in the world, that is our secret, and they know. If they don't do it they don't play, they go alongside me on the bench. I can forgive absolutely everything, mistakes, but if they don't run they are not with us. They have to fight. I don't like to see players saying 'I'm good, the other 10 play for me', I don't like that. You run because after that they are going to run for you. Our physicality in terms of sprints are always high, that is one of our secrets, more than tactics, our spirit, consistency, competition; try to run, that's good."

No comments:

Post a Comment