Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Core Values: Messiah Men's Soccer (Dave Brandt)

1. We dare greatly.
2. We work hard.
3. We choose to be positive.
4. We mean no offense and take no offense with each other.
5. We show no weakness.
6. We finish strong.
7. We walk like champions.
8. We support the team mission regardless of our circumstance.
9. We are a collection of friends first, soccer players second.
10. We seek excellence in all areas of our lives, not just soccer.
11. We want our four-year experience to have an unspeakable impact on our lives.

8 comments:

  1. It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable men and women during this topic, however you sound like do you know what you’re discussing! Thanks
    Ricky Horn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am perpetually thought about this, appreciate it for posting .
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bookmared your site a couple of days ago coz your blog impresses me..~`:~
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for all your efforts that you have put in this. very interesting information. buy Instagram likes

    ReplyDelete
  5. professional dog trainings are expensive specially if you hire those dog trainers that can teach your dogs lots of tricks:: Lucky patcher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Music began playing any time I opened this webpage, so frustrating! a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. jadwal bola liga champions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Useful info. Lucky me I discovered your web site unintentionally, and I’m shocked why this accident didn’t came about in advance! I bookmarked it. บาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete