Monday, February 6, 2017

Core Values: Ohio State Football (Urban Meyer)

Our Purpose is Clear: NINE UNITS STRONG

1. I am member of an elite team of warriors, a group of men with an uncommon commitment to a common purpose.
2. Our brotherhood has been forged through rigorous training, unrelenting discipline and painful adversity. We train to fight and we fight to win.
3. I have an obligation to hold my unit accountable and be held accountable for our actions.
4. I will do my job. I will hold my point.
5. Nothing is more important than my connection to my unit.
6. My actions, my words, and my attitude are all in alignment with our purpose.
7. I trust my unit leader and his vision for our unit.
8. I seek no glory for myself but for my unit and for my teammates.
9. To be a brother in such a unit is a privilege I must earn every single day.
10. The culture of our unit begins with my character.
11. The team's core values are my core values.
12. I am not perfect and strive to fix the problem areas in my life.
13. I behave in a way that shows my unit that they can count on me in the most difficult of situations. 14. My response will be greater than any event I face.

*For more read Above the Line by Urban Meyer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment